Thursday, December 21, 2006

Normal sleep schedule? :}

The last 2 days I've been going to bed really early and getting up really early and it sucks! I can't get myself to stay up late, therefore I've been getting up at ungodly hours like today 330 , 545 yesterday,what the hell! I'm getting a little more done but I can't do the big tasks then for fear of waking the whole house. So I'm off to clean the bathroom and take a shower, empty and fill the dishwasher, make cookie dough for the gal pal baking day, until family arises and then I can clean my last carpet in the house and start laundry(washer is still in my bedroom from when house was Grandmothers) it's on my list of after New Years projects. The point of this is Bombadee I can relate, but I can't complain too much I'm getting my 7 hours for a change!!

No comments: