Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Snack Man!


My brother Snackman is 18 Thursday so on Friday we will be going to hook him up with the latest fashion's and eat a lunch of complete junk I'm sure, it's his choice. Any advice for me to pass onto a young man whom is just bludding with interest for the opposite sex, lives in a unhealthy home and has started smoking against ol der sister's advice? I've always been honest with my life experiences with him and the other brother and have told them what I would or would not have done differently. He goes to a school that cannot supply a large enough driver's ed and his parents won't allow him to work and won't pay for drive right, this is what he REALLY wanted this year. So we will bring him cookies and make the day all about him and only him for as long as we can!

No comments: