Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Congrads & Goodluck!

Today is Nick's first day back to the work force and of coarse it's a wet miserable excuse for a first day at a outdoor job! He got up and off on time like it hasn't been 5 yrs, jokingly before bed last night he said are you going to make me a warm & hearty breakfast to start the day tomorrow and then quickly said I'm just kidding it's very early for you to get up to see me off. So I gave myself a stern pep talk before bed last night that I would give him a good start to his day and I did I made him orange & cinnamon pancakes, started his expresso, and poured him a glass of milk at 5:05 in the morning and then put it away for Annika and my breakfast and crawled back to bed.

So to Nick, Thank you very much for doing something you only did for us! I hope it's stops raining and that you don't get soggy and of coarse that you enjoy the experience.

Thank you and I love you!!

No comments: