Thursday, September 28, 2006

Could it be part 2

Well Chewy was used once while in Vegas the first morning and after that has not been requested!!!! Potty once today, not at all on holiday. I also think I accidently made her independant of her ocean aquarium too, she always had it at naps and bed and on vacation when needed I played the same lullaby on cd for her and yesterday I took it to the other house so she could nap there while I worked and I foregot to bring it home with us that night I said oh darn I'm sorry Mommy foregot it at the other house she stood up to look to verify it was missing and said uh oh and I said well let's tuck you in and that was it! Should I donate it or hold onto it for awhile? Thank you again Tot's & Mr. & Mrs. Bombadee's and family for tolerating the bit of drama that was forced upon you, during what should of been a great trip all way around. You should know that the attitude adjustment has followed our family home and things are on a respectfully normally field right now and this seems to be the way it's going to be. I think I have my old relationship & friend back! Count down to the auction has began, a week from Sat is the big day. Here's the website if you'd like to check it out Hacksauction.com

3 comments:

BoomBoom said...

I will repeat to you what was said to me about Vegas. No apologies or thanks necessary, what happens in Vegas stays right there.

Jenny said...

Ditto

punkymom said...

Thanks gals!!!!!!