Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pirate Poohey and the tales of bodily functions!

So as of a week ago Pirate Poohey has taken to announcing in public places bodily functions, it goes something like this: scene friend's mother's prayer service "Mama, Honey I POOPED DI AP ER!" Punkymom in a whisper: "Honey lets use our little voice right now and Mommy will get you a diaper in just a minute. (checks diaper no poop) later figuring out she thinks passing gas and pooping are the same. So I explained later when she has more gas that she is tooting or farting and so now this week it's Ha ha Mama, Honey.. I farted, Mama farted... Daddy farted haha. Or how about this one Mama, Honey... I PEE POOPED DI AP ER, I PEE POOPED DIAPER( Not sure if she said this 2 to correct herself on how she said it or just to make sure EVERYONE where we ate heard.

4 comments:

BoomBoom said...

Isaac is at the same stage, only all announcements of "I poop" or "I toot" are followed with a very loud "MOO MEE".

It's his attempt at "excuse me".

Jenny said...

At least they're telling you.

Jenny said...

Mine is perfectly happy to stand around soggy for two hours. OR she disrobes herself and pees in the potty, flushes and gets her pants back on without telling anyone.

No middle ground there.

punkymom said...

so i did untard my blog yeh! Poohey got her super wagon so Memorial Day we will be the family with the kid jammin with her little tape player to B-52's,Belinda Carlise, Beauty and The Beast, Men at Work or The Little Mermaid.