Friday, May 19, 2006

A long 2 days with a almost 2yr old pirate!

I'm sooooo looking forward to tomorrow night I actually warmed up for the occassion tonite, I opened a bottle of wine and got a little buzzed while cleaning house! after the pirate went to bed of coarse!!! So the last 2 days I have felt like I'm living with a 15 yr old instead of a almost 22 month old. I've decided also that my volcab around Poohey is not the greatest but not the worst either, instead of swearing she says, no, shut up(which I don't use at her so very confused by this one , but I do use with dog, and will not be anymore.) ,leave me alone,HELP!!!!, no more, mine ,honey, happy happy, hurry up, night night and last but not least wake up get up(again confused about unless she's voicing that Mommy and Daddy need to get up faster.) Some combo huh!vSo the last 2 days have been filled with mine leave it alone, shut up and HELP!!!!. which I'm shocked at, so I tell her it is yours if applies and it's not nice to say shut up we say please be quite or shh please. Please don't yell help in your big voice people think your hurt, it scares mommy and daddy, just say please help or help in a little voice. No shut up is the reponse I get or No mine! so again same response from us. UGGGGG! Oh and then just at the wind down period my normally sensitive carrying husband says to me when are you going to start on spring cleaning! Hello! Do you not see a clean house and by the way do we not have another house you could be sorting through your own things at instead of telling me get the bugs out of the storms!So I'm totally ready for tomorrow and done complaining about my loving family and we are going to do something fun in the afternoon we are going to the Children's Farm to see horses and cows and such. Oh and sometime this weekend her little boyfriend Connor the Biker is coming out he's her ku-tee pie. He is too !! but he likes motorcycles way to much, but at least they aren't the fast ones.

No comments: