Wednesday, May 24, 2006

On line Poll , What Should Poohey Wear?

In our small town we have a small festival in the Indian name of our town and this year they are having a non Poofy pagent, a few close friends and family have persuaded me to enter Pirate Poohey. The registration form says dress them in their cutest summer attire, someone else told me I should dress her up like a little Indian Princess since that is the theme for the festival, What do you think? Nick's Mom was in down home pagents such as Ag and Fair and I think she was Prom Queen too. NO this is not turning into a unfortunate replay of a very sad story of a little girl whom we all have read about!! Place your votes.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I think she looks especially nice in blue.

BoomBoom said...

I would say only go with the Native American princess idea if you have a really cool/authentic looking outfit...not something that looks like one of those pre-printed headbands with a yellow feather sticking straight up out of the top.

Cutest summer attire would be really great. I think little girls in gingham with a floppy hat are about the cutest things ever, like this one from Gymboree:

http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_outfit.jsp?pick=NONE&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2754405&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=3162597&bmUID=1148645131025&productSizeSelected=0

actually, all of their little girl summer outfits are cute:

http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_category.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2754405&bmUID=1148645128174

I also love outfits like this one from Old Navy:

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/outfit.do?cid=9571&oid=OUT02896

Jenny said...

I vote for the little white dress at Old Navy.

Or go check out Bohemian Spice

BoomBoom said...

I love Old Navy. Their sales rock!

Right now all of the girls swimsuits are $10 so I'm going shopping tomorrow to buy a couple for Abi (shhhh...don't tell...it's her birthday on Sunday).

Jenny said...

So what is she going to wear?