Thursday, March 08, 2007

Are Girls getting sooo big!






I was stalking my friend Bomba's blog and saw that her daughter is now a official member of the Potty Club Yeah Ella!!! Just goes to show you in most cases when a kids ready they are ready! I say most because I really think it depends on how much encouragement and praise we give them in other areas I know a family that the kids are encouraged to not try new experiences almost taught that their weird if they do. I know very strange! I want our child to experience as much about life that she can in so many different ways and I want to be jealous in a good way because I look forward to those stories for when I'm old and my memory has nothing left to offer. So here is a look down memory lane !

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Do you beleive how fast the last 4 years have gone! It was just yesterday we were pregnant LOL!

punkymom said...

I know isn't it ridic!

Anonymous said...

Oh what wonderful days then and to come:) Hope you are well! Talk to you Sunday!!
Jaime